Our suits are extremely delicate and are not intended for strenuous water activity, heavily chlorinated water or prolonged periods of sun exposure. Unless otherwise noted, all of the suits we represent can be worn in pool or ocean water.
- Always rinse your suit immediately in clean, cold water after wearing it in salt water to avoid damage to hardware finishes.
- All swimwear should be cared for in the same manner as fine lingerie. Hand wash only in cold water using very mild soap, shampoo or specialty lingerie detergent.
- Do not use Woolite, bleach, laundry detergent or any type of stain remover.
- Lie flat or hang to dry.
- Separate tops and bottoms so colors do not bleed.
- Do not use a dryer or blow dryer as they may cause damage to the fabric, hardware and inner plastic components.
- Hot tubs, swimming pools and prolonged periods of sun exposure will cause increased wear to your suit. Dark and bright colors will fade quicker and is not considered a manufacturers defect.
- Suntan oils may stain and can be harmful to the fabric of your suit.